Monday, December 28, 2009

When I am putting the background in myspace, what is a CSS text field?I want to change the backgroun

CSS stands for Cascading Style Sheets, and it's the technology that people generally use for changing the background in myspace. "CSS text field" doesn't make sense. Most likely, you should put the CSS code inside a text field from myspace. Edit your profile, and click on "Edit" under "About Me." Put the code you have (which is CSS) in there. Save the changes, and you're good to go.



When I am putting the background in myspace, what is a CSS text field?I want to change the background.HELP!?

All you have to go to is myspace layouts and it'll give you differnt ones or you can just go to my page and I have a good layout page thats has stars singers and cartoon characters search for display name its ms_mayja and u'll find me

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
camcorders