Monday, December 28, 2009

How do I set a background in myspace?

I've gone to several sites that typically say "copy and paste this URL into the "About Me" section and that will set the background. What am I doing wrong?



How do I set a background in myspace?

I had the same problem. I found that it worked when I pasted everthing into "would like to meet" section. I also found a nice web page that does all the work for you.



http://www.htmate2.com/mylook/



Hope that helps



How do I set a background in myspace?

welll copy code and paste it on the ABOUT ME WELL ACTUALLY YOU CAN PASTE anywhere



but maybe the code is wrong



How do I set a background in myspace?

After you've copied the code, go to myspace About Me and paste,don't forget to save your settings,to view your profile to see if it's there click on Profile.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
camcorders