Monday, December 28, 2009

How do I apply a background on myspace?

I have found the background I like but do not know how to apply it?



How do I apply a background on myspace?

1. once you find a layout that you like it'll have the code right below it, or say "click here to get this code"



2. copy the entire code.



3. log into your myspace profile and go to edit profile.



4. paste that code into your about me section(the top section.)



5. then click save and view your profile and the layout should be up.



How do I apply a background on myspace?

you copy the layout code or the bunches of numbers and then you copy it then you go to edit profile on your first page when you sign in its near your picture and you paste it in your about me!!! b/a



How do I apply a background on myspace?

there should be a code, and then you right click your mouse and then click copy, then you to your about me section under EDIT MY PROFILE them righ tclick again and click paste.



hope i helped =]



How do I apply a background on myspace?

well what do u want a background or layout?



all u gotta do is find a website that offers free layouts or backgrounds thier is many like hotfreelayouts.com, duhlayouts.com, createblog.com, and many more, all you have do is click on the layout of ur choice, and then u can preview it to check if it is truly the one u want then copy the code that they give u, then open edit profile on ur myspace and paste the code on the "about me" section then save and thats it



How do I apply a background on myspace?

Maybe try www.myspacejedi.com



How do I apply a background on myspace?

Copy the code from the website that has provide the background.



Login to your account, the click Edit Profile, and paste the code into the box that says About Me

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
camcorders