Thursday, December 24, 2009

How do I make my background on myspace show when someone who is not my friend comes to my site?

My page is private, but I've seen some pages that were also private and you could still see the person's background whenever it popped up that it was private. How do I do this?



How do I make my background on myspace show when someone who is not my friend comes to my site?

All you have to do is make a background using myspace profile editor, if you do that it will automatically set it to where people can still see your background even if your page is set to private. The background will be the same as the one you use for your myspace page. And if you want to make sure it worked you can signout of your myspace and search for yourself.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
camcorders