Thursday, December 24, 2009

Anyone have a myspace background for Travis Pastrana or know where I can get one?

I've been looking around but it seems that no one appreciates extreme sports. If I can't find Pastrana, other FMX riders will do (such as McGrath, Adams, etc.). Any help you could provide would be great.



Anyone have a myspace background for Travis Pastrana or know where I can get one?

try a google image search on ( Travis Pastrana myspace layouts)



and if you cant find one any where make your own do an image search find a pic you like upload to http://www.photobucket.com/ So you can get a URL code for it.. next you need a layout generator.. i found http://www.blinkyou.com works the best it has more features then other ones.. fonts colors and other tweaks like picture flips when making you back ground... there you go you have a pic you like and a new background that you can say you did your self and that there is a chance no one else has...



Anyone have a myspace background for Travis Pastrana or know where I can get one?

I can/would've make/made you one.



I'm a huge....scratch that, diehard......travis fan. =)



Mail me if you want me to. I have a myspace as well, but my background is not only travis, so I'd have to make a new one. Report It

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
camcorders